The profiling wheel is the profiling instrument at the heart of the WebWheel project. In this section you can colour-in a wheel on the web page and print it out for your files. No record is kept on the web. Two sizes are possible, large and small, to suit your browser.
- Click on a colour from the pallet at the bottom of the screen
- Click on the area to be coloured and repeat as needed
- Select ‘Print’ from the ‘File’ section in the menu on top to print out the result
You will have to click on the ‘back’ button to return to this page when you are done.
If you cannot see the wheel you will need to turn on the feature in the following way.
- If you use Internet Explorer select ‘Tools’ from the menu at the top, then select ‘Internet options’, then ‘Advanced’ and tick the box under ‘Java’. Restart your browser and it should work.
- If you use Mozilla Firefox select ‘Tools’ from the menu at the top, then select ‘Options’, then tick the box to ‘Enable Java’. Click ‘Ok’ and it should work.