The National Association of Youthreach Coordinators (NAYC) is the professional organisation for the managers of Youthreach Centres in Ireland. It is funded by the Department of Education and Skills (DES) and through membership fees.
Aims of the Association
This Association will:
- Represent the views of its members nationally.
- Provide a base for the provision of information and services.
- Provide a contact point for YOUTHREACH co-ordinators to seek support and advice.
- Research issues of relevance to YOUTHREACH co-ordinators.
- Promote the co-ordination and development of services and facilities for early school leavers.
It is managed by a central executive and elected representatives from the nine regions throughout the country. These are elected each year at the Annual General Meeting and meet regularly throughout the year. The current executive and regional representatives are listed below with links to their home centres.