NALA is hosting a technology and education conference on Monday 8 September in Dublin City University to mark International Literacy Day.
The conference will examine the value that technology brings to learning.
There will be a number of speakers in the morning from industry and the education sector.
In the afternoon there will be a range of workshops on the topic, including:
- Technologies to support literacy
- Teaching numeracy using technology
- Creating student resources using iPads
- Moodle, MOOCs and Google Hangout
- Using social media in adult literacy settings
- You can read the programme and book your place here .